Donnerstag, 13. November 2014

Recipe of the week - Coleslaw




COLESLAW

A CABBAGE SALAD

Wash,dry and shred finely some firm white cabbage.
Chop finely a small onion.
Toss cabbage and onion in a dressing of your choice.

I made my salad with FRENCH DRESSING

3 tablespoons salad oil
1 tablespoon wine vinegar
A squeeze of lemon juice
1teaspoon sugar
salt and freshly-grated black pepper
and a knife end of mustard

combine all ingredients.Stir well immedialety before using.

Bis bald,
Regina




Kommentare:

  1. Would you believe I have never tried my hand at making coleslaw! Yours looks delicious!! I would definitely love to try this friend! Thank you for sharing the recipe! Nicole xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for sharing this recipe. I really like coleslaw and this one sounds delicious. Coleslaw is a perfect with winter meals.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. My husband will love this! Thanks for sharing :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Haven't seen coleslaw made like this before. Thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love coleslaw and this sounds delicious Regina. I usually use mayonnaise dressing but this sounds much more healthy... I must try it soon. I still haven't had time to try your Brussel sprout soup but I've made a note of it and will do so with the first batch of sprouts I get.
    Happy days,
    debx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hello Regina, I have never made my own coleslaw I will have to try it , this looks delicious xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hi your coleslaw looks so good and like the kind my aunt used to make. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the nice comment on my knitting projects!
    Julie

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Your cole slow sounds very yummy. Simply recipes are the best aren't they. : )

    AntwortenLöschen