Freitag, 23. Mai 2014

My Summer Blanket

Hallo,
die letzten Tage waren ja sehr heiß und es wurde 
immer schwüler,nicht die richtige Zeit um an
meinem Häkelprojekt zu arbeiten.Aber nach dem
gestrigen Gewitter ,sind die Temperaturen merklich
kühler  und es macht wieder Spass an der Decke
zu arbeiten.Die Quadrate sind alle aneinander gefügt
nun muß ich mich nur noch Reihe für Reihe vorwärts
bewegen.3Reihen habe ich schon geschafft.




Hello my friends I am working on a new blanket!
The last days have we had a very hot weather,to hot
for me,to hot for knitting or crochet.But after the thunderstorm
 it's cooler,perfect for working on my summer-blanket.
row for row grows.
wish you a happy friday,
regina



Kommentare:

  1. That's beautiful, Regina!
    have a wonderful weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hi Lilli,
      thanks!!!
      have a wonderful weekend,too!
      Regina

      Löschen
  2. Wow, your blanket is looking great. Hope you have better weather for the weekend. Jilly

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi jilly,
      thanks!!!
      today we have a wonderful sunny day!

      Löschen
  3. So very beautiful !! I love the colours !!
    Have a great day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What beautiful hand-work you have done! Big projects in the summer can be warm on the lap when the temperatures are too warm; glad cooler weather has come your way. :) Blessings, ~Lisa

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Greetings from Maine, Regina...and thank you so much for visiting my blog! I was pleasantly surprised to find that you were from Germany...and that some of your blog is in German. I learned a bit of German in high school...so it was fun to see if I could read some of your posts. My grandfather's family came from Germany.

    Your blanket is lovely! The colors are so rich. I enjoy making granny square blankets...I do a lot of baby blankets this way. It is a great way to use up yarn.

    Sweet blessings,
    Laura

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. WOW! I just love this blanket! Beautiful work.
    Enjoy your week!
    Hugs,
    Anne♥

    AntwortenLöschen