Samstag, 28. September 2013

Happy Weekend


A happy weekend to you all!!!!

Blessings,Regina

Kommentare:

  1. Hi Regina, that looks so wonderful. Beautiful Autumn branches !!
    From now on I will be following you from my other blog ; )
    Have a great weekend.
    Grüssen
    Monique

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello Regina! Hope you are having a lovely weekend and have a nice week ahead!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi... Are these real? I had never seen the plants (fruits) before. Have a nice weekend

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a charming arrangement, I really like the little pumpkin!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful!! And you have a great weekend too :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi Regina! What a pretty arrangement. Autumn is my favorite season. Once again we find our enjoyment of autumn interrupted though as our floor in the new house is finally being removed. After having 3 years of problems with it since we moved in, we are getting a new one laid next week. But I sit gazing out at the pretty colors and know things will be back in order in a couple of weeks. :)

    Hope you are well? I miss our contact on and off. Are you crocheting anything at the moment?

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Dear Regina,

    A happy October to you! I hope your autumn is beautiful in your country.

    Love,

    Marqueta

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. What a lovely picture! Have a wonderful day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. What a pretty arrangement! I hope you've had a nice weekend :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Hi, Regina, beautiful picture!! I hope you are enjoying your weekend and all is well.

    :)Vicki

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Ich freu mich, daß du meinen Blog lesen magst, ich hab mich auch gleich bei dir eingetragen. Schön hast du es hier :)
    Liebe Grüße
    Monika

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Dear Regina...I love all that you have shared in your past posts ... your home keeping and your gardening! Sweetest Weekend Blessings ♥ Teri

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Regina,
    Thank you for your sweet visit to me, I always enjoying hearing from you. Beautiful arrangement and I love the white -perfect for welcoming Fall!
    Warm Hugs,
    Jemma

    AntwortenLöschen