Donnerstag, 15. August 2013

Zucchinisalad


Many of us have zucchini in the garden or buy zucchini
at the farmer market.
My family like zucchini as  salad,soup or pie.
Today we had zucchini as salad

 You need:

2-3 medium zucchini coarsley grated
2-3 tomato cut into thin slices
200gramm feta cheese

for the vinaigrette you need
olive oil,vinegar mustard lemon juice,
salt and pepper to taste
parsley

lay tomato slices in a bowl, mix the zucchini with feta cheese,
the parsley and the vinaigrette and then give everything to
the tomato. I serve this salad with homemade french bread
(the recipe for homemade french bread coming soon.).
I make this salad very often in the summer, especially if a lot
of zucchini growing in the garden.

wish you all a wonderful rest week,
regina






Kommentare:

  1. This really looks delicious - with all the zucchini in abundance at my home I need to try this. Take care and thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Regina,
    That looks delicious! Your tomatoes must be farther along than mine. I've only had a few so far. But the zucchini is plentiful. So I shall definitely be trying your recipe!
    Have a lovely week,
    Lili

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I am going to make this - it looks a perfect summery lunch! Thank you for sharing, Regina! E x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi Regina, that looks so very delicious !!
    I just harvested my very first zuchini and am planning to put it in the sauce for the spagetti this evening ; )
    Looking forward to the recipe for French bread ; )
    Have a wonderful day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This sounds delicious! Zucchini is very plentiful around here this time of year. Thank you for the lovely recipe!

    PS - So glad you stopped by my blog. Have a great weekend :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Your zucchini salad looks lovely! I will have to try it out. Thanks for visiting my blog. You know, I was born in Hessen. Hope to see more of your posts!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. That looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe, I might try it as the zucchini harvest is plentiful in my garden.
    Looking forward to the recipe of the french bread too.
    Have a lovely week, Regina :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hi Regina, Your recipe looks yummy but I am trying not to eat too many tomatoes because of a sore mouth. It seems like tomatoes or tomato products are in so many things! Nancy

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I've never had zucchini salad. Looks delicious!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Hi, Regina - thanks for coming to my blog.

    I've never served zucchini in that way, but it looks good - I will have to try it! Thanks for sharing something so promising.

    I love your afghans on the side.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Thanks for the recipe. I have many zucchini growing in my garden.:-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. This looks delicious. And a good way to eat up some of the zucchini that ripens all at the same time!

    AntwortenLöschen