Samstag, 24. August 2013

Baking Day


Chocolate- Nuts- Muffins

For the muffin i use the basic recept for muffins,
than i add chocolate and grated nuts,



Amerikaner




Amerikaner, French Bread, Chocolate Nuts Muffin


Homemade French Bread

You will need

1 packet dry yeast (7g)
1 tablespoon sugar
375-400 ml warm water 
2teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon butter melted
you can also use oil
600g plain flour and a little extra for sprinkling

large bowl

combine the yeast with 125ml lukewarm water and stir
until the yeast is dissolved. Add the sugar, salt butter
and the rest of water and stir until all the ingredients are
well blended. Add the flour und stir until the dough is smooth.
no knead!!!
Cover the bowl and let it stand for 1 hour on a warm place

Lightly flour a work surface. divide the dough in half,
let the dough rest for 10 minutes. Using a lightly floured rollong pin
roll the dough into 25x20  rectangle. 
Roll up the dough,in swiss roll fashion , pinch the edges to seal the loaf.

Place the loaves of a lightly greased baking sheet.
Cover the loaves and let them rise in a warm place
until doubled sized,45 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Using a sharp knife,
make five diagonal cuts across the top of each loaves
Bake the loaves until lightly browned,20 to 30 minutes.
Transfer the loaves to wire racks to cool.

I love making this bread,because it's so easy to make,

Blessings,
Regina




Kommentare:

  1. Yum! Anything with chocolate in it HAS to be good! I've enjoyed baking French bread in the past. I should try it again.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Everything you make looks so wonderful, Regina. And your gardens are so beautiful. You are one talented homemaker!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. thank you for sharing me your recipes. So interesting. I have no idea about baking. I hope you will share me a lot of recipes forward.
    Thank you

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh yummy !!!! That looks so very good. I haven't eaten Sugar in nearly two months ; )
    That would certainly be a reason to get a Sugar overdose ; )
    Those Amerikaner look great, what are they for kind of pastry ??
    Have a great day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Amerikaner - now that has me intrigued. What is that, a cookie with icing? I can't quite tell. But I can tell you're a good baker!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Your bread and muffins look delicious! I love easy bread recipes too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Looks delicious! Haven't baked bread in a while (don't do much in the summer), but the son asked for some yesterday, so I think it's time. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. It all looks wonderful! Thanks for the bread recipe which I will try today. :-)
    Love your header image.
    Blessings,
    Anne♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Hello, just wanted to stop by and say thank you for visiting my blog recently and for your lovely comment. I hope to see you again soon and I am looking forward to reading your adventures now I am following you. Thanks again and hope to see you soon. Amy

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Ich liebe selbstgebackene Amerikaner! Nur sind unsere immer halb weiss und halb schwarz. ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Ohh... your bread is wonderful. Fall is definitely here in my area. It's time to make some soup and bread. It's raining and cool and I am ready for fall.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Your bread looks wonderful! I have never had great success with French bread, but I will keep trying.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Hello Regina

    I have your french bread in my oven, baking now. I will blog about how it goes. I think I let it rise for too long, then it went a bit flat. We will see! It will still taste good!

    Cheers, Joolz xx

    AntwortenLöschen