Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2013

lemon oil and rose vinegar


Lemon Oil

  
If there are organic lemons to a very cheap price,
I always buy me some and make me lemon oil
from it.The lemon oil goes well with the rose vinegar.
you need for the lemon oil
3 organic lemons, 1 fine grater and 500ml sunflower oil

wash the lemons,dry and rub the peel finely, without the white,
because that's bitter.
heat the oil slightly
fill the greated lemon peel in a glass and pour the heated oil.
let it stand for a week on a sunny place.
then strainthrough  a sieve and fill it in a nice bottle.

Rosenessig


i picked up a handfull rose flowers for making 
this wonderful vinegar.
you need
a handfull of red ros flowers
white vinegar

give a handfull red rose flowers in a glass and fill it with white vinegar,
let it stand for 2 weeks on a sunny place.
pour through a sieve and fill it in a beautiful bottle.

Blessings,Regina

Kommentare:

  1. That looks wonderful. I love the tip for the lemmon oil. Iant to try that ; )
    Have a great day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What wonderful ideas! Thank you for sharing this.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Regina. Thank you for sharing with us how to make lemon oil and rose vinegar. I am certain that they must smell heavenly!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Those are pretty to look at! Good idea with the lemons...I can never use up a bag of lemons.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi! Very nice blog! :) I've never made either lemon oil or rose vinegar, but sometimes I make rose lemonade. Thanks for the ideas :) Have a nice day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I bet these smell amazing. Thanks for sharing your recipes with us. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wonderful ideas Regina! Lemon-infused oil can be very expensive to buy but is fabulous in summer salads so I'm going to have a go at this. And the rose vinegar sounds gorgeous too. Thank you so much! Have a lovely week! E x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Thank you Regina, for this lovely post.
    I have tons of lemons in the fridge, and I'm going to make some lemon oil, using your recipe.

    Have a great week!

    Smiles :)
    K.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Both the lemon oil and the rose vinegar sounds wonderful, thanks for sharing! I would love to try that sometime.
    Hope you are having a lovely summer time, Regina :)
    Hugs.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Thanks for the idea for the rose vinegar, I must try that recipe :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Rose vinegar, fantastic, I will try that at once. Must give a special taste to salats.
    I hope your are doing fine and enjoying summer :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I can see that you have many good ideas here - I will return!

    AntwortenLöschen