Sonntag, 20. November 2011

Husarenkrapfen

This week I have the first Christmas-Cookies
baked, they called Husarenkrapfen They are very
simple ,to make.


You need


140 gram butter
2 egg yolks
70 gram sugar
1packet vanilla sugar
170gram plain flour
red jam I use red currant for my cookies

Prepare a baking tray by lining it with baking paper

Butter,egg yolks and sugar to a creamy mass mix
Flour and vanilla sugar fold in to form a pastry
Pastry Mixture 30 minutes in frigde
On a floured surface, from the pastry into a roll around a 3 cm thick
then cut into around 20 pieces
Form each piece into a ball shape, and place on the lined baking tray
Press a small hole in the middle of each ball and fill with jam.
Bake for15- 20 minutes at 200°C


Thank you so much for all the nice comments to the last post.

I wish you a wonderful week,
love and hugs
Regina

Kommentare:

  1. Dearest Regina,
    Where have you been? I,ve missed you!
    Those cookies look delicious. I'm definately going to give them a try.
    Take care
    Love and Hugs
    Debbie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yum, those look so good! Hard to believe Christmas is so near.

    :)Vicki

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Those cookies look delicious!!

    My mom used to make a similar cookie called 'thumbprint cookies.'

    Thanks so much for sharing the recipe.

    Have a wonderful week.
    We are celebrating Thanksgiving this week, then on to all the Christmas decorating.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. How wonderful! These look just like my Oma used to make. Every Christmas I make Vanillekipferl. I would love to learn how to bake other traditional German cookies, so I hope you post more of your recipes :) Thank you for sharing this one.
    -Jaime

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Christmas sugar cookies...yumm! :D

    Maria

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Well done Regina. You've already begun baking? The cookies are beautiful and I thank you for sharing the recipe. I love trying new things for the holidays!

    Blessings, Debbie

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. The cookies look yummy, Regina, and thanks for sharing the recipe :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hello! Your biscuits look delicious and are perfect red & white colour combination for Christmas! I think I may make these next week. Thanks for sharing your recipe and stopping by my little blog...
    :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Now following your gorgeous blog. We make these biscuits in Australia. They are called jam drops. You have me inspired.. I think we will make them today !

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Thank you for the recipe, Regina. I shall bake these cookies for my son's partner who is German. They are both coming over for Christmas.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen