Mittwoch, 30. November 2011

An Award

April of http://aprilshomemaking has given me an award.
Thank you so much.It called Liebster Blog....the word liebster came from
the German words for love.
The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming blogs with
less than 200 Followers

Here the rules
copy and paste the award on your blog
thank the giver and link back to them
reveal your top 5 picks and let them know leaving a comment on their blog
hope that your follower will spread the love to others blog.

now here are my five blog

evenaflower
krawuggl
welsh cottage on the hill
cottageonmain
ngofamilyfarm

These are all wonderful blogs that I enjoy reading.
I hope you will enjoy them too.

Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations Regina! I'll have to visit the blogs you mentioned. Hope you are feeling better today.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Regina, you are so sweet. Thank you for passing the lovely award on to me! So exciting!
    -Jaime

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congratulations and thank you!
    I will visit the blogs you mentioned, and post this as well.
    Blessings to you,

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Dearest Regina
    Congratulations on your award and thank you for mine. I am really chuffed that you like my blog. Hope you are feeling better
    Love and Hugs
    Debbie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You certainly deserve a blog award ... many congratulations!!

    Thank you for thinking of me; however, I am a tag free and award free blog.

    I have your blog on my sidebar, and am happy to share your cute blog with all my readers.

    Thanks again, and hope you have a wonderful week :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Congratulations Regina! I concur. This is a wonderful place to visit.

    Blessings, Debbie

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I enjoy reading your blog very much...thank you so much for taking the time to share your life with others! You can visit my new blog at http://hopefulforhomemaking.blogspot.com/.

    AntwortenLöschen