Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2011

Summer fruit liquer

I have red,white and black currant
in my garden.Last week I picked up
the rest of my fruits and make this



A SUMMER FRUIT VODKA


Ingredients

100 gramm of mixed summer fruits and a leaf of one currant bushes
650ml of medium prices vodka
100gramm of white granulated sugar...this sugar turns to alcohol

wash and pick over the fruit,
place in a glass add the sugar and the vodka.
leave on the kitchen side a few days,
shaking the glass morning and evening,to dissolve the sugar.
then store in a cool dark place.( cellar)
after six months drain the liquer........
it should now delicious.
but continue to store in a dark,cool dry place.


Kommentare:

  1. Lecker!! Ich habe Johnassibeeren nur in Deustchland gesehen - habe aber 2 Pflanzen gefunden und gepflanzt in Iowa! Sorry for the terrible German... :-) Thanks for your comment on my zucchini post. I also bake my own bread and will be looking for tips on your blog as I adore German bread.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This looks like such a great recipe, thank you for sharing. Thank you for the visit, and for taking the time to comment.
    Sue

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks for sharing such a lovely recipe...I have never seen white currants before, they are so pretty....Your harvest looks fantastic...and I love your berry vine too.....looking forward to seeing many more posts on your new blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I've never seen white currants before. Now I'm wondering what they taste like.

    AntwortenLöschen